Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh? Ways in which The Children's Institute, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and The Children's Institute. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
Don’t Know Where to Begin?
Meet Our Donors
J. Randolph Hiller
"What did I work for all of these years if I can't give back?"
"We wanted to help make this a better world, long after we are gone."